My birthday is coming up! Here are some of my biggest lessons learned at the age of 22.
• Time. Every seconds count. Invest more time with the right people. Time so precious that spending it with the right people will all be worth it. You will never get tired travelling 12hrs just to spend a day with family. Time is very limited, lets make all the people we love feel loved.
• Talk Less. Sometimes people around you will also be the first one to judge you, be aware. Some are just beside you waiting for you to make a wrong move and then bring you down. Be careful who you trust not everyone do really care.
• You are in control of your life and the way you feel. No one is in charge. You are the author of your life. No one can dictate what you are and what you can’t and shouldn’t do.
• Continue pushing yourself outside of your comfortzone. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you do not step forward, you’ll always be in the same place. Do not stop on growing up and learning a lot more. There’s more to life than than the four corners of you work.
• Selflove is not selfish its necessary. A little space and time for yourself won’t hurt. Create your own world once and a while. Give yourself a break. You have to keep loving yourself always. Do not rely your happiness to others. People come and go. Start making your own happiness a priority.
Twenty-two’s been the toughest year of my life. It pushed me down on my knees a lot but I learned to pick myself up. I learned to do things on my own and realized that no one is charge of my life but myself. Sending you lots of love as always ❤️
my-twentytwo-self is now signing off.